Who we are
We are an international organisation, with representatives in the UK and Australia.
What we do
We offer a specialised service that provides key knowledge for: brand building, new product development, identifying new segments, tailoring messages to consumers and organizational change and integration.
Our process fulfils two roles; one is to provide key knowledge for companies’ strategic planning process. The other is to develop client teams who will implement this strategic knowledge on an on-going basis.
How we do it
We have developed a systematic process that translates the contradictions of human behaviour into something concrete, identifying people’s emerging needs with remarkable accuracy. During a project the members of the client team become experts in using this strategic knowledge. This ‘core competence’ remains within the client’s organization.
We draw on the latest discoveries in the neurosciences, linguistics, psychology and anthropology and apply them in the world of business..
Recent discoveries in the field of the neural sciences teach us that:
- Emotion is the trigger to action
- The rational system follows the emotional system
- Present actions are driven by past experiences
- Present experiences dictate our emerging needs
The Imprint analysis incorporates this knowledge of the human mind to determine people’s emerging needs and ‘entry-points’ for effective communication.
What makes Cultural Imprint unique
- We have a systematic process to identify people’s emerging needs
- ‘People say one thing and do another.’ We find out what they really want!
- The process serves as a 'truth detector' to reveal how consumers feel about brands
- Client participation allows companies to reconnect with their audiences
- Development of a client team enables the results to be implemented on an ongoing basis
Your expert guides - a unique group